About Me

My photo
Nicaragua
Welcome! I am an Environmental Educator with the Peace Corps, currently serving in Nicaragua from August 2010 until November 2012. I am only 24 years old and am originally from Naples, Florida. Thanks for reading! Please note: All views and opinions expressed here are my own and are in no way the views or opinions of the US Government or Peace Corps.

Friday, October 15, 2010

PICTURES!!

Family Members and Youth Group Members...some neighborhood faves, Nefri, Randall, Jon


My host father making jam, Oscar
My training group with our first language teacher...Jessi, Krista, Pat, Darling, and Me

Making Jam!!

Youth Group in a Human Knot

Human Table...girls beat the boys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,

    Looks like you're having a blast! Congrats on everything going so well (minus the bacteria infection haha).

    - Tom

    ReplyDelete